It’s been an awfully long time I’ve blogged the last time. And one of my biggest fans made me aware of that!😉 Anyway, I’ve been quite busy these days, weeks, months. Wanna know why?
- University started again at the end of September and I have (and had) quite a lot of stuff to do:
- iOS project: In October, I developed with one of my university fellows a Sudoku Solver for iOS devices (iPhone, iPod, …). That project is already finished, but haven’t been graded yet. It’s also not in the AppStore yet, because it needs improvements. But I can provide some screenshots in another post.
- OS project: Two weeks ago, the probably most challenging project of my whole career started. We have to develop an own operating system. Because we only have until February, we cannot implement everything, so we had to chose a strength of our OS. Ours has a focus on audio output. We have to run our OS on an AVR32 AP7000 processor. In future, I will write more about this.
- Other courses: There is another course which take a lot of time. The exercises we have to hand in every week are quite time-intensive. For the record: I absolutely DISLIKE this. It kills all the excitement about the other projects
- I have a job again! I start working for the same bank I’ve been for my internship (Hypo Landesbank Vorarlberg). I work as a freelancer, so I have a pretty flexible time schedule. The only this is, that I have to hand in the project and the milestones within a certain time window. About the topic I’m not allowed to tell too much. What I can tell you is, that I am working with Microsoft SSIS. And to be honest: I hate that software! But I have a nice view into how a bank works, so the topic is very interesting!
- Whether you believe it or not: Me too, I have leisure time.
- That time, I spend mostly with my girlfriend who is here again since October!🙂 We do a lot of stuff together. Fun stuff! (Hey, stop thinking so dirty!)
- My cousin visited me on one weekend and on another one, I visited my parents in Luxembourg.
As you see, I’ve really been busy, but I will have some nice topics for the future. Look forward to some operating system posts😉